Cinnamon Lotus Originals

Cinnamon Lotus Originals

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Urge to Etsy

I've been fighting it for who knows how long?  At least a couple of years.  I had this incredible fear of Etsy.  I've done everything I could to avoid becoming a seller on Etsy.  I've joined myriad other sites,  including but not limited to:  ArtFire, Amazon, ThreeSistersMarketplace (chose not to go any further with them),  yardsellr,  blah blah blah.

ArtFire was working for me for a couple of months there,  and the price is right.  I just don't think enough people know about ArtFire,  therefore there's not enough traffic to keep my little business afloat. 

Oh,  and I fought the Ebay urge too.  I love shopping for supplies on Ebay,  but I just wasn't having any of the selling.

Now,  my two main sales forces are Ebay and ETSY...and I am LOVING IT!!!!!

I've only been with Etsy for two or three days now.  Wish me luck,  and think happy thoughts!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment