Cinnamon Lotus Originals

Cinnamon Lotus Originals

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Designing my Amazon.com Webstore

Holy Mackerel!!!  It started out quite simply,  not I have photos that are "unavailable"!  I wanted to launch my Amazon.com webstore today,  but until I have a few issues fixed,  I just don't want to.

It's like this for me with every site design.  I don't know whether I am not keen enough to figure out what it is they are asking for,  or I'm just impatient.  Doesn't really matter,  because it all ends up the same way...with me frustrated.

But I am excited!!!  We chose Amazon over Etsy and Ebay,  and may end up letting go of my Artfire account if this all pans out.  I am hoping that with the millions of shoppers Amazon has annually,  I might be able to tap into some of their business.  At least on Amazon,  I think I will have the best chance of getting some interest.  I can't wait to see what happens!!!!!

Okay,  back to the drawing board...I've got to go deal with tweaking and trimming my site.  Wish me luck!!!!  And in a day or two,  perhaps you can visit me at Cinnamon Lotus' Amazon.com webstore!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment