Cinnamon Lotus Originals

Cinnamon Lotus Originals

Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Goat Milk Soap Miracle

 
Have you ever tried an all-natural goat milk soap?  If you haven’t, I strongly suggest that you do.  I know it’s strange, to wax poetic about a bar of soap, but this is perfection.  And honestly, until I used my first bar of this naturally cleansing goodness, I never gave my soap choice much thought.  The only things that were important to me were cost, fragrance, and lather.  I never considered the effects that my favorite body wash was having on my chronically dry skin.
 
That first bar of creamy goat milk soap delicately scented with lavender, tangerine, and chamomile essential oils, and minus all synthetic colorants, fragrances, and preservatives  changed my bathing experience forever.  My itchy, flaky, dry skin became a thing of the past, washed away with that incredibly rich, silky, soothing goat milk lather.
 
It’s no mystery. Goat milk has been used in beauty applications for millennia.  And for good reason.  Goat milk is a natural moisturizer, chock full of skin-loving vitamins, minerals, and essential amino acids.  Soap containing goat milk has been proven to have a Ph level closer to that of our own skin compared to soap made without it.  This makes it exceptionally gentle and kind to our skin.  In fact, many people who have sensitive skin and chronic skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, seborrhea, acne, and allergies find that goat milk soap relieves many of their symptoms. 
 
If you aren’t already sold on this miracle of nature, consider the oodles and oodles of rich silky lather that goat milk bars produce.  Think of smooth, supple skin that you’ve only dreamed of – no cracking or flaking, no itching, no patchy redness.  You might even consider the ‘green’ factor; no synthetic preservatives or fragrances, no harsh colorants, only the pure goodness of the goat milk, a renewable resource.
 
 
Do yourself a favor. Give it a try.  You will be so glad you did.

The proof is in the pudding,  take a look at these stats!  Table of Nutrients as per the USDA

No comments:

Post a Comment